Users of this website are strongly advised to read the terms and conditions of use before continuing to browse VolNepal.com. Continued usage of the website shall be deemed as consent and compliance with the terms and conditions outlined below. Please do not use this website, if you disagree with any of the terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions apply to all users of this website. The website is for general use and VolNepal may withdraw access to some or all of our website services at any time.
Please read our cookies policy for more information.
Linking to Our Website
Linking our website is permitted provided that it complies with relevant laws and does not damage the reputation of VolNepal. Furthermore, there shall be no suggestion of VolNepal’s endorsement or affiliation where no such endorsement or affiliation exists. VolNepal reserves the right to revoke a link to our website at any time. A failure to comply with this condition may lead to civil and criminal damages.
Links to Third Party Websites
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist in this website. All software and content are the property of VolNepal. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any copyright material is prohibited for commercial purposes without the permission of VolNepal.
- Use of our website to commit a criminal offense is prohibited.
- Use of our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software is prohibited.
- Damage or impairment of the functioning and performance of the website is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to use material from this website for marketing or other commercial purposes without obtaining authorisation from VolNepal.
Exclusions and Liabilities
- VolNepal does not make any representations or warranties relating to the accuracy, completeness or performance of any of the content or materials available on this website. By continuing to use this website, the user acknowledges that there may be inaccuracies or errors. VolNepal excludes liability for any inaccuracies or errors contained in this website.
- VolNepal is not liable for damages that the user may incur by visiting this website. The user bears the entire risk and is responsible for checking that all accessed materials and content are secure. This does not affect VolNepal’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These exclusions and liabilities also apply in relation to third party links contained on our website.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
VolNepal reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter the terms and conditions of website usage at any time. We urge all website users to review regularly this page to be aware of modifications.
If you have any queries relating to the terms and conditions of website usage, please contact us.